Saturday, March 7, 2015

Current Hair Products- In Shower & After Shower

I have never been all that into my hair even now. I've become really interested in makeup and beauty but my hair is still something that seems to fall by the wayside. The reason I say seems to is because I don't dislike my hair. It does what it does, it looks healthy, and as long as there is nothing ew in it I'm happy. My hair type: It goes from normal to extremely oily in a matter of one day, there is no amount of dry shampoo that is going to help. It is naturally wavy/curly. 

The shampoo's I use are fairly basic and don't do anything in-particularly amazing. I bought them purely based off smell-i-like. The Head & Shoulders I use to keep dandruff away. I don't have a problem with dandruff, but I had a dream/nightmare once where I was causing it to rain dandruff from my hair and ever since I have to use it at least once a week. The Hair Food I won't buy again, it smells really good but for $10 a bottle it just does not last long enough.  



The conditioners I use are about the same the regular conditioners I just swap in and out based on smell as well. I have been using the Suave Rosemary & Mint for a long time now because that is my favorite smell. I do a deep mask about once or twice a week for which my favorite product is the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. It smells amazing, it works amazing, and lasts a long time. I have had this big container for about 5 months now and it's only half way used.



After shower I only use 2 products on my hair pretty much everyday. The It's a 10 Miracle Leave in spray. It's the best thing I've ever used on my hair hands down. Also the healthy sexy hair soy renewal beach spray, I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I feel that this product just gives my hair a little something extra.


The few random products I might use every so often are the Shea Moisture coconut and hibicus curl enhancing smoothie, this makes my curls I would say fluffier/bigger and softer but my hair as a whole heavier so I don't use it as much. The Mane n' tail hair strengthener, honestly I just don't use this as much because I am so in love with the it's a 10 product I just don't use this as much. The got2b kinkier curling spray gel. In my late teens through about 21 I used this everyday religiously. It made my hair curlier, the curls held in place all day long without fail. The only reason I don't use it now is, it gives that I-have-gel-in-my-hair look and I really like the natural beachy wave look right now



If I flat iron my hair which is extremely rare in the last year I have flat ironed it less than 5 times. However, if I do I use the Not Your Mothers Beat the Heat Thermal Shield Spray and Suave Sleek Anti Frizz Cream. I'm almost sad I don't heat treat my hair because the NYM heat spray smells so good. It reminds me of being a kid, those calgoon perfume sprays that came like 7 in a pack for like $5 that you would just bathe yourself in. They were like morning glory and take me away, hashtag 90's girl. Well it smells just like that in my opinion but it actually smells good in your hair.  


No comments:

Post a Comment